Wednesday, November 23, 2005

it's a mason jar, full of sprouts

And they're good for you and what you're looking at now I've already partially eaten with cottage cheese and italian dressing but without "Cortez the Killer" by Neil Young playing. Is this not the greatest rock song ever? So the plan is to buy another copy of "Zuma" from the record store I hate most and then go across the street to "Book Soup" and buy a copy of "Assassins At The Gate" by George Packer. I've got a somewhat irrational fantasy of debating Christopher Hitchens on coast-to-coast tv about the Iraq war and I must be properly informed. (By the way, how many of you have not looked at the "Happy Couple" link?)

2 comments:

MOM IS NUTZ said...

I was surfing blogs and came across yours. I just made ribs for my family, in the slow cooker and added apricot preserves. I got it from the Fix it and Forget it cookbook, my family LOVED it!!Please visit mine sometime!! And I also wanted to share the link to my online store with you. Why bother with crowded malls when you can stay at home and shop in your underwear? We have something for everyone, and if you collect something special or someone on your list does, (angels, lighthouses, apples, etc...) and you don't see any available, please email me and I will load what I have and give you first look!! This is a win-win situation. I get to buy my kidz, all 3 of them, things for Christmas and you'll get top of the line gift choices at reasonable prices!! I am not going to lie, money is tight around the NUTZ household, and I welcome any order, big or small. We can also ship straight to your gift recipient's address if you prefer!! Need references or reviews on my products? Just write me at MOMZGIFTZ@aol.com and I will be happy to oblige. I normally don't do this sort of thing, but I needed to figure out a way to advertise amongst the blog world. Thanks!!

http://momzgiftz.vstore.ca/

Scott Roeben said...

My guess is 14,501. Get to counting, and the prize had better be something good.